Zalman ZM-MFC1 Fan Controller ReviewFormer staff writer - March 15, 2006
Price: $25 USD
Today we are looking at the Zalman ZM-MFC1 Fan Controller Panel. The ZM-MFC1 fan controller fits into a basic 5.25� bay and comes with a translucent blue face plate, silver knobs and color changing LED�s for when fans are powered up and connected.
About Zalman Tech
They were founded in January of 1999 and in February of 2002 they founded its subsidiary in the United States. Zalman has done nothing but grow and are continuously releasing great products and raising the bar in performance and excellence. Zalman has won numerous awards in the past seven years and are gearing towards many, many more. Zalman has also had a release of its �Fatal1ty� products, which are aimed directly towards the gaming community. Their most recent big release is the CNPS9500LED CPU heat sink which has had rave reviews and has raised the bar in heat sink design and development. In May Zalman will be participating in the 2006 International CES and hopefully there will be some great new products up their sleeves for the show.
- 4 Channels - Adjustable Fan Speed Dials
- Maximum Power: 7.0W per channel
- Maximum Adjustable Range: +6.5Vmax
- Maximum Voltage Drop: +2.0Vmax
- Extension cable length: 400mm
- 2 Channels - Toggle Switches
- Maximum Power: Unlimited, as allowable by power supply capacity
- Adjustable Range: Maximum voltage output or minimum voltage output
This controller does allow for the speeds to be set as high of RPM�s as the fan will go. There are no restrictions that I could find to limit the fans other than the wattage.