World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (PC)Wollf -
- OS: Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4); Windows XP (Service Pack 2)
- Intel Pentium 3 or AMD Athlon 800MHz minimum.
- 512 MB RAM,
- 1GB RAM is recommended
- Minimum: 32MB 3D graphics processor with Hardware Transform and Lighting, such as an NVIDIA GeForce 2 class card or above.
- Recommended: 64MB VRAM 3D graphics processor with Vertex and Pixel Shader capability, such as an NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 class card or above. External links section below has a link to show other video chipsets Blizzard has marked as supported.
- 10GB available HD space is specified on package. Based on tests run, the pack actually requires about 2GB more than your current World of Warcraft installation (approximately 7GB after World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade is installed). (Patches, however, may account for this lapse of space.)
- DirectX-compatible sound card
- OS: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or newer required
- 933MHz G4,G5 or Intel processor, 1.8GHz G5/Intel processor recommended
- 512MB RAM,
- 1GB DDR RAM is recommended
- NVIDIA or ATI graphics processor with 32MB VRAM,
- 64MB VRAM recommended
- A keyboard and mouse are required. Input devices other than a mouse and keyboard are not supported by Blizzard.
- AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3500+ @ 2.21 GHz,
- 2GB of Kingston Memory
- NVIDIA geforce 6600 GT video card.
- 80Gig Harddrive
- WinXP Home Service Pack 2