Motion DSP vReveal Software Reviewtacohunter52 - April 6, 2009
Intel or AMD 1.6GHz CPU
XP 32-64 BIT, VISTA 32-64 BIT
CUDA-enabled Video Card
- "Fine Tuning" enhancement controls for advanced users.
- Capture print quality still images from enhanced videos.
- Simple editing: Rotate sideways videos, trim each video to its best moment.
- Easily share enhanced videos to YouTube.
- Runs on CPU-only systems
- GPU Acceleration with NVIDIA graphics processors
- Automatically locates all the videos on your PC and presents them in a single gallery. (Re-discover videos you forgot you had!)
- Play video files
- One Click Fix
- Clean video noise
- 2x Resolution - Increase the detail of low-resolution videos
- Stabilize shaky videos
- Sharpen blurry videos
- Contrast correction
- Brighten dark videos
- Fix videos in batches
- “Fine Tuning” enhancement controls for advanced users
- Simple (but handy!) editing
- Rotate sideways videos
- Trim a video to its best moment
- Capture print - quality still images from enhanced videos
- Save to Windows Media (WMV) or uncompressed AVI
- Upload directly to YouTube
- vReveal can import the following formats: .AVI, .MPG, .ASF, .WMV
- With QuickTime installed on your system, vReveal can also play .MOV, MPEG 4, and .3GP files.
- If you have a file you’d like to enhance that is not included in these formats, installing a freely-available video codec pack (e.g., from www.codecguide.com) can increase vReveal’s compatibility with other video formats.
- Supported input resolutions: You can enhance videos with a vertical resolution of 576 pixels (PAL resolution) or less. You can apply simple edits (rotate, trim) on all videos up to HD.
- Supported output resolutions: vReveal can save enhanced videos to 720p (1280x720 HD) resolution and lower.
Information courtesy of MotionDSP@ http://www.vreveal.com/home