Enermax Uber Chakra ATX Full TowerMakaveli -
- Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Processor
- ASUS P5N32-SLi SE Deluxe Motherboard
- OCZ Gold 1GB (2 x 512MB) DDR2 800 Memory
- eVGA 7950GT KO Video Card
- XG Vortec 600watt Power Supply
- Western Digital 250GB IDE Hard Drive
- Western Digital 160GB SATA 3.0GB/s Hard Drive
- Seagate 80GB IDE Hard Drive
- LG DVD-R DL Burner
- Windows XP Media Center 2005
- Audigy 2 Sound Card
- Enermax Uber Chakra
I’m going to be testing motherboard temperature, CPU temperature and case temperature in the Enermax Uber Chakra and my old SilverStone TJ-06. Both cases were tested in my basement, which is relatively cool. I also tested the Uber Chakra with the 25cm fan blowing into the case. My hard drive is in a cooler, so the temperature didn’t change by swapping cases. Lower temperature is better in all tests.
During the swap, I reseated my CPU heatsink and applied some more thermal compound.
As you can see, the 25cm fan blowing onto the components helped the temperature of the case, motherboard, and CPU decrease.