Thermaltake ProWater 880i ReviewZertz -
» Discuss this article (6)
|Dimension||58mm(L) X 58mm(W) X 35mm(H)|
|Material||All copper designed|
Intel P4 478
|Dimension||75(L) x 70(W) x 75(H) mm|
|Maximum capacity||500 L/hr|
|Rated Voltage||DC 12V|
|Input current||600 mA|
|Lifetime||80000 hr (MTBF)|
|Dimension||273(L) x 120(W) x 28(H) mm|
|Tube Design||Aluminum, Dipole|
|Fin Design||Aluminum, Louvered|
|Tubing & Hoes Clips||For 9.5mm IC(3/8") tubing/td>|
|Fan Dimension||120(L) x 120(W) x 25(H) mm|
|Fan Speed||1000 ~ 2000 RPM|
|Noise||20 ~ 28 dBa|
|Fan Connector||4 pin|
|Dimension||133(L) x 130(W) x 49-61.6(H) mm|
|Dimension||86 (L) x 70(W) x 110(H) mm|
|Tubing & Hoes Clip||For 9.5mm IC(3/8") tube|
|Length||300 mm x2pcs|
|Dimension||60mm(H) x 35 mm (W) x 25 mm (D)|
|Tubing & Hoes Clips||Fpr 9.5mm ID(3/8") tube|
|Dimension||9.5mm ID(3/8") tube|
|Major Material Ingredient||Propylene Glycol|
- Fan Housing :
1. Installed the radiator, pump and tank outside chassis, positioned at rear system fan area so it does not occupied the space inside the chassis.
2. Compatible with most tower chassis with rear fan opening
- 24cm Motorsports Radiator :
1. DTT - Dimple Tube Technology swirls the coolant within the radiator to increase thermal transfer.
2. An all-aluminum radiator featuring expanded outer fins and tube style for maximum performance.
3. Silent 240mm variable resistor fan spinning from 1000 to 2000rpm
- Brazing Copper Waterblock :
1.Pure Copper Water Block for maximum heat conductivity from heat source.
2.Advanced Brazing technology improves reliability and leakage free.
3. All-in-one mounting design supports all latest CPU from Intel & AMD. (Includes: Intel Socket LGA1366/LGA775 and AMD K8/AM2/AM2+.)
- Durable and powerful 500 liters-per-hour pump :
1. The P500 pump provides years of reliable service
2. The pedestal can be secured onto the case by screws included
3. Ceramic bearings significantly increase the life expectancy of the pump
4. Professionally designed inlet and outlet, eliminating any blockage
- High-capacity Liquid Tank :
1. Holds up to 350cc of coolant for continuous usage
2. Easy to refill and maintain
- Flow meter :
Accurate monitoring and fast response- Transparent cover clearly shows the movement of the coolant.
- Hose Connectors ：
Allows for fast installation and leakage-free reliability.
- iStripe :
1. Complete eliminates deformation of tubes over time
2. Allows sharp bending radii while keeping liquid flow smoothly
- Rugged and free-flowing 3/8" tubing :
The tubes are composed of special material to prevent wear and tear as well as increasing water-flow
All information courtesy of Thermaltake @ //www.thermaltake.com/product_info.aspx?PARENT_CID=C_00001371&id=C_00001375&name=PW880i&ov=n&ovid=