Sapphire HD 2900 XT Video CardFormer staff writer -
This looks like it is going to be a must have - overclocked and water cooled, with the option to add a CPU water block. So what does it look like and when is it coming? A week a month? Here is a sneak peek so check back frequently to see the OCC review on the Sapphire HD 2900 XT Toxic!
- 1GB GDDR3
- Pre-Overclocked Core – 15% above stock
- Pre-Overclocked Memory – 50-70MHz above stock
- Complete water cooled Sapphire System Solution technology
- Drive bay / cooler that allows for addition of 3rd party CPU and 2nd CrossFire VGA water blocks to be added
Water-Cooled Sapphire System Solution Specs:
- Dual 5.25" Drive Bay design: liquid cooling system in-a-box to save the space in the chassis and simplifies installation
- Mesh design front bezel enhances ventilation
- Easy to install and refill.
- 12cm Motorsports Radiator:
1. DTT - Dimple Tube Technology swirls the coolant within the radiator to increase thermal transfer.
1. Effective cooling for the GPU and the video card memory at the same time with aluminum memory heatsink
2. Brazing Pure Copper Waterblock for maximum heat conductivity from heat source
- Ultra-low noise fan: silent variable fan with blue LED (1600 ~ 2400rpm).
- High-performance Liquid Pump:
1.Silent and powerful P500(500L/hr) pump provide superb reliability
2.The ceramic bearings significantly extend the life-expectancy of the pump.
- Quick connector:
1. Quick Disconnect Coupling: Valves shuts off water flow immediately when dismantling to prevents water leakage
2.User friendly Quick Install Connector saves you time and energy.
- Durable 3/8” Tube: Special material to prevent wear & tear from being clogged up or over-bending.
2. An all-aluminum radiator featuring expanded outer fins and tube style for maximum performance.