Uniblue Registry Booster 2010 Reviewajmatson - March 24, 2010
» Discuss this article (1)
Now we have come upon the 'Restore' tab. Here you will find everything needed to access Registry Booster 2010's backup features. This is extremely important, because your registry is where all of the important strings of code that keep your computer healthy live. Screw it up, and you're toast. Before each fix, the program backs up the files to be edited and lists each backup here for you to fall back on.
Finally we have the 'Settings' tab. Disappointingly barren, the tab only lets you customize the window buttons, change the language, and adjust start-up settings. A subsection here allows you to view your system information.
Okay, on to the features.
Here is what Uniblue wants you to know about their product, Registry Booster 2010.
- Updated styling
- To ensure that Registry Booster is now even easier to use.
- An enhanced scanning engine
- Allowing Registry Booster 2010 to detect more system problems than previous versions.
- Compatibility with 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Registry Booster 2010 is fully able to scan and fix the very latest versions of Windows.
- An improved backup and restore procedure
- By simplifying the process of backing up your registry, Registry Booster is now even safer.
- A faster download and install process
- To let you download and install Registry Booster 2010 on your system more quickly and easily.
- The new “Damage level”feature
- This feature clearly indicates Uniblue’s assessment of the harm done to your computer by errors in the registry.