Razer Sabertooth ReviewClayMeow - May 20, 2014
» Discuss this article (10)
Razer Sabertooth Specifications:
- 2 shoulder multi-function buttons (MFB)
- 4 removable multi-function buttons (MFT)
- 4 backlit Hyperesponse action buttons
- OLED screen for feature customization
- Non-slip rubber surface
- Quick-release USB connector
- Detachable 10 ft/3m lightweight braided fiber cable
- Carrying case
- 2.5mm microphone jack
- Approximate size : 110mm / 4.33" (Length) x 154mm / 6.06" (Width) x 57mm / 2.24" (Height)
- Approximate weight: 288g / 0.63 lbs
- System Requirements:
- Xbox 360®/ Xbox 360® S or PC With a free USB 2.0 port
- Windows® 8/ Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® XP (32-bit)
Razer Sabertooth Features:
- Six additional fully-programmable buttons - The Razer Sabertooth is no ordinary controller, as it features six additional buttons – two at the shoulders and two removable rocking switches at the bottom of the controller. Reconfigure controls found elsewhere on the controller to these multi-function buttons ergonomically positioned right at your fingertips. This design increases actuation speed, reduces fatigue, and encourages natural hand posturing for a more precise and comfortable gaming experience.
- Forged for improved reliability and mobility - The Razer Sabertooth has been designed from the ground up to cater to the demanding needs of gamers. From the selection of materials used for the buttons, triggers and analog sticks, to the stringent quality control checks, processes are put in place to ensure that the Razer Sabertooth continues to dominate, game after game. Also featured is a fully detachable, lightweight cable that securely screws onto the controller, and an included carrying case to take it everywhere you go without worrying about cable breakage.
- OLED for ease of customizability - With a built-in OLED screen, the Razer Sabertooth allows ease of customizability over the controller’s multitude of features. Program the multi-function buttons, adjust the analog stick’s sensitivity and save profiles; whatever you choose to modify, the display will visualize your preferences.
All information courtesy of Razer @ http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-controllers/razer-sabertooth