Razer Destructor ReviewMakaveli -
» Discuss this article (1)
To get your mouse pad ready for use, set it down where you’d like it and place your mouse upon it. The rubber under side of the mouse pad will keep the Razer Destructor securely in place – even during intense gaming. You’ll notice that this mouse pad is significantly smaller than the Razer Control & Speed mouse pads. While both of those mouse pads did well, they just took up too much space for my liking.
Before we test this mouse pad, let's take a look at some of its features.
- Razer Fractal™ surface for high-precision gameplay
- Optimized for both optical and laser gaming-grade mice
- Ultra-wide size ideal for continuous, rapid swipes: 350mm (length) x 280mm (width) x 2.3mm (height)
- Non-slip rubber base for firm grip on smooth surfaces
- Includes a premium lightweight protective case
-All features sourced from Razer's website: //press.razerzone.com/content/view/280/101/