CES 2007 CoverageBosco - January 6, 2007
Razer™, the world’s leading brand in high-end computer gaming peripherals, unleashes the Razer DeathAdder, an ergonomic right-handed gaming mouse with the industry’s first 3G infrared sensor.
The Razer DeathAdder’s ergonomic design is the result of years of studies conducted by Razer’s engineering team. Thousands of gamers have been studied, their play styles, shape of hands and method of grip.
- 1800 dpi 3G infrared sensor technology for enhanced precision.
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling™/1ms response providing pinpoint accuracy and lighting fast speed.
- Five programmable, ultra-large non-slip buttons with Hyperesponse™.
- A 16-bit ultra-wide data channel.
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick™ Teflon fleet.
- Always-On™ instant response.
- Award-winning On-The-Fly™ sensitivity drivers.
- Ergonomic right-handed form factor.
- Seven foot, high tensile strength, lightweight mouse cord
- Scroll wheel with 24 individual click positions
- Ambient blue glow on mouse logo
- Gold plated USB connector
Endowed with deadly instincts, the Razer DeathAdder possesses a sleek and smooth rubber coated matte black chassis that stretches from tip to tail, giving it an elegant and seamless body, that’s slip resistant during intensive gameplay. The DeathAdder has the right curves in all the right places, providing the perfect fit to right-handed gamers. The mouse has five programmable, ultra-large non-slip buttons with Hyperesponse™ for improved comfort.
“With all gamers in mind, Razer’s engineer team built the DeathAdder from the ground up to make this the perfect right-handed gaming weapon. With the latest Razer-only 1800 dpi 3G infrared sensor, an unbeatable 1000 Hz Ultrapolling™ and 1ms response time, the Razer DeathAdder is in a league of its own,” said Robert “Razerguy” Krakoff, president, Razer Group.
Available at a competitive price of $59.99, Razer makes this uber mouse a must-have by also introducing a 30 Day Money Back Challenge. While there are many right-handed mice out in the market that profess to be gaming mice, Razer’s 30 day Money Back Guarantee Challenge is the company’s seal of confidence that guarantees that the DeathAdder will outperform any gaming mouse and challenges gamers to put the DeathAdder to the test. This 30-Day Money Back challenge is only available on the Razer Webstore and terms and conditions apply.