OCZ ReaperX HPC DDR3 10666 2 x 1 GB Reviewccokeman - January 1, 2008
» Discuss this article (3)
Far Cry: For this game test, we will use the following settings and run the Hardware OC 1.8 benchmark utility. The measure for this benchmark will be in FPS.
- Maximum quality option, Direct3D renderer
- Level: Volcano, demo: Volcano.tmd
- Pixel shader: model 2.0b
- Anti-alising: 4×
- Anisotropic filtering: 8×
- HDR: disabled
- Geometry Instancing: disabled
- Normal-maps compression: disabled
Higher is Better
Additional memory bandwidth at this point did not show any gain in FPS until the maximum overclock results. In addition to more bandwidth, additional processing power may have contributed to the increase in FPS.