NZXT Sentry 2 Reviewtacohunter52 - July 15, 2009
» Discuss this article (9)
- Touch screen interface.
- Five fan control through an intuitive interface.
- Ultra fast selection and response tiem.
- Display temperatures in both F and C.
- Light switch for turning off the screen when sleeping.
- Automatic and manual modes of control.
- Full compatibility with all types of fans using voltage control.
- With a minimum of at least 10 Watts per chanel, the Sentry 2 will support almost all high end fans.
- Tuned accuracy with only a tolerance of one degree.
- Sound alarm for alerting users when a fan is defective or if a probe area is overheating.
- Custom alarm and speeds, set your own speeds and alarm temperature.
- Stored settings, the Sentry keeps your settings even.