NZXT Hades Reviewjlqrb - January 20, 2010
» Discuss this article (7)
|CASE TYPE||MID TOWER Steel|
|FRONT PANEL MATERIAL||PLASTIC|
|DIMENSIONS (W x H x D)||200 X 430 X 501 mm / 7.87" x 16.9" x 19.7"|
FRONT, 1 X 200mm red LED (included)
REAR, 1 X 120mm (included)
SIDE, 1 x 200mm (included)TOP, 2 X 120/140mm (1 include 140mm)
9 DRIVE BAYS
9 EXTERNAL 5.25" DRIVE BAYS
4 INTERNAL 3.5" DRIVE MOUNTS
Screwless Rail Design
|MATERIAL(S)||Steel with black finish|
|POWER SUPPLY||500 WATT PS2 ATX 12V 2.0 ( OPTIONAL )|
|WEIGHT||6.95 KGS (W/O Power)|
|MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT||MOTHERBOARDS: ATX, MICRO-ATX, BABY AT|
- Expansion galore: Nine 5.25" bay setup or Five 5.25" and Four 3.5"
- Latest Hardware Support: VGA clearance room for 300mm cards like the ATI 5970
- Dual 200mm intake Large air system: 200mm front fan, dual top 140mm fan, Side 200mm fan, rear 120mm exhaust. NZXT includes the chassis with all fans except for one top 140mm fan
- Control the flow: Gaming, overclocking, or office work the dual 8W per channel fan control allows control over the dual 200mm fans that spin up to 150 CFM each
- Monitor your system: A three C/F temperature display at front panel allows the user to see temperatures inside the chassis even with the door closed. A slant on the door allows for easier viewing from above.
- Punched side panel: Besides aesthetics, the side mesh and extrusion allows for even greater and ease of wire management on the right side panel
- Meshed front: 5.25" meshed bays, meshed door, and meshed bottom panel allows for air to flow into the system with ease.
- Wire Routing: Motherboard punched holes allows for quick CPU bracket removable and optimal wire routing.
- NZXT Solid State bracket allows for two SSD drives to be installed
- Pre-drilled water cooling holes on the backplate
- Front mounted 2 USB, Audio, and E-SATA ports
- ounting holes for dual radiator at the top
- Removable filter at the bottom PSU
Information courtesy of NZXT: http://www.nzxt.com/products/hades