NZXT Cryo LX Notebook Cooler ReviewPropane - February 23, 2008
» Discuss this article (2)
Installation of the NZXT Cryo LX Laptop Cooler is very simple and if you can set down your laptop on a table, you are already halfway there. All you have to do is make sure that the Cryo LX is in its unfolded position, and then put it on the table. Next, put your laptop on it and make sure that it is steady, which it should be unless you have an outrageously large laptop. Finally, if you want to take advantage of the active cooling from the fans or the USB hub, be sure to plug in both included cables to the back of the Cryo LX and the laptop itself. After that, you should be set with a cooler and more comfortable laptop using experience. As a final warning, you should probably make sure that your laptop has powered USB ports. The three fans pull a lot of power and, with no external power coming in, the laptop will be providing all of it. If you plug in everything correctly and the fans still don't spin up, try another USB port on your laptop, and if it still doesn't work, you are probably out of luck.
- Built with thick aluminum with sturdy construction
- Brushed Aluminum finish
- Rubber finish lifts the notebook up to allow less heat pockets and better airflow
- Cools your notebook with three adjustable large 120mm fans
- Four USB ports for your media, storage, and input devices
- Ability to power devices such as external hard drives.
- Folding design for easy storage and transportation
- Support for power notebooks with 15", 17" and 19" wide screens
- Dimensions (W x D): 16.6" x 11.6"