Nvidia Geforce 3D Vision Reviewccokeman , -
» Discuss this article (12)
- Highest quality stereoscopic 3D solution: High tech active shutter glasses, designed with top-of-the-line optics deliver 2X the resolution per eye and ultra-wide viewing angles versus passive glasses.
- High Power IR Emitter: Transmits data directly to wireless shutter glasses within a 20foot radius. Simplified setup over USB and easy real-time 3D depth adjustment dial.
- Maximum 3D Ready display flexibility: Designed for pure 120 Hz LCD monitors, DLP® 1080p HDTVs, and DepthQ® HD 3D projectors, unlocking crystal-clear, flicker-free stereoscopic 3D gaming and multiple viewing solutions.
- Wear over your prescription glasses: Ensures users with corrective eyewear can view fully immersive stereoscopic 3D. In addition, adjustable nose pieces ensure a custom fit.
- Converts standard games into stereoscopic 3D games: Advanced NVIDIA software automatically converts over 350 games to work in stereoscopic 3D out of the box, without the need for special game patches. By leveraging NVIDIA’s close relationships with developers and The Way It’s Meant to be Played program, NVIDIA is able to create custom profiles for each game that have the ideal settings already applied. As a result, you can spend more
- Time playing the game: Game for more than forty hours on a single charge o Easily recharge your 3D glasses over a standard USB cable and gafor over 40 hours straight without having to recharge. Intelligent circuit design built into the glasses automatically shuts
- Instant Immersion: Get into the action in minutes with automated set-up, finger controlled 3D Depth adjustement and instant display detection. Watch movies in 3D o Fully supports 3D video players such as 3dtv Stereoscopic Player, allowing you to view fullscreen 3D movies. Future proof your syfor the next-generation, high definition 3D movie formats with Superb high definition video playback on GeForce GPUs.
- Stereoscopic 3D picture support: Easily take in-game screenshots and view them in stereoscopic 3Dwith NVIDIA’s free photo viewer. In addition, import and view stereoscopic pictures from a variety of different capture sources and online stereoscopic enthusiast websites.
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GPUs: The #1 choice of PC gamers worldwide, enabling rich, immersivegames with stunningly accurate realism thanks to support for the latest Nvidia graphics technologies including SLI , Physx and Direct X 10.
- Minimum system requirements
•Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit
•Intel Core2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2 CPU or higher
•1GB of system memory. (2GB is recommended)
•100 MB free disk space
- Compatible GeForce 3D Vision-Ready displays devices
•Samsung SyncMaster 2233RZ 120 Hz LCD display
•ViewSonic FuHzion VX2265wm 120 Hz LCD display
•100 Hz and higher analog CRT
•Mitsubishi 1080p DLP Home Theater TV: WD-57833, WD-60735, WD-60C8, WD-65735, WD-65736, WD-65C8, WD-65833, WD-65835, WD-73735, WD-73736, WD-73833, WD-73835, WD-73C8, L65-A90
•Generic DLP Home Theater TV supporting 3D checkerboard pattern format
•DepthQ HD 3D Projector by LightSpeed Design, Inc.
- Compatible NVIDIA GeForce GPUs:
•GeForce GTX 200 Series
•GeForce GTX 295
•GeForce GTX 285
•GeForce GTX 280
•GeForce GTX 260
•GeForce 9 Series
•GeForce 9800 GX2
GeForce 9800 GTX+
•GeForce 9800 GTX
•GeForce 9800 GT
•GeForce 9600 GT
•GeForce 8 Series
•GeForce 8800 Ultra
•GeForce 8800 GTX
•GeForce 8800 GTS
•GeForce 8800 GT
Information provided by Nvidia