Mushkin 4GB (2 x 2GB) XP2-6400 Memory ReviewMakaveli -
» Discuss this article (5)
CacheMem: CacheMem is a good program to use in order to gauge the read and write performance of the memory. Higher is better in these tests.
Far Cry: This older first person shooter game is a great way to test memory performance overall. The test results are the frames per second; so higher is better.
- Maximum quality option, Direct3D renderer
- Level: Volcano, demo: Volcano.tmd
- Pixel shader: model 2.0b
- Anti-alising: 4×
- Anisotropic filtering: 8×
- HDR: disabled
- Geometry Instancing: disabled
- Normal-maps compression: disabled
These scores were close - which is good to see.