Logitech Z Cinema Surround Sound Speaker Reviewgotdamojo06 - March 18, 2008
» Discuss this article (0)
- 2 Satellite Speakers - 9.86" x 4.53" x 4.43" (HxWxD)
- 2x 1" Textile Dome Tweeter
- 2x 3" Ventilated Midwoofer
- Subwoofer - 11.51" x 11.44" x 16.3" (HxWxD)
- 8" Long-Throw Subwoofer
- 180 Watts Total RMS power
- Surround sound without rear speakers: Experience surround sound with only two satellite speakers and subwoofer. SRS® TruSurround HD™ puts you in the middle of a broad sweet spot, creating an immersive sound experience. Dialog enhancement in the center channel ensures clear and intelligible voice reproduction.
- High-performance audio: Unique tri-amplification design and digital crossover EQ provide greater accuracy and a more natural, balanced response. Two-way satellite speakers deliver incredible frequency response, detail and clarity. An 8-inch long-throw subwoofer with flared bass port gives you powerful, distortion-free bass.
- Pure digital fidelity: USB transports both audio and data for simple, hassle-free installation and true 24-bit digital quality audio.
- Multiple input and output options: Includes a headphone jack for private listening and an input jack for connecting an MP3 player or other audio sources.
- Powerful Media Center remote control: An advanced remote turns your PC into an entertainment center. Take full control of Windows® Media Center and easily manage digital media—including Internet radio and playlists—with your other media applications.
- High-performance Audio
- 24-Bit USB Digital Audio
- Pure Digital Fidelity
- Hybrid Class D + Class AB Tri-Amplifier
- Powerful Media Center Remote Control
- Convenient Connectivity
- 2-year limited hardware warranty