Logitech G19 Keyboard for Gaming ReviewPropane -
» Discuss this article (11)
- Windows® XP or Windows Vista®
- Mac OS® X 10.4 and later
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- 20 MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- GamePanel™ LCD requires software that supports Logitech® GamePanel™ technology. See front of box for a partial list, or visit www.logitech.com/gamepanel.
- Tiltable, color GamePanel™ LCD: The (320x240) display shows unprecedented levels of information—both in- and out-of-game—including game stats, system information, VOIP communication data, video playback, image slideshows, and many other items.
- User-selectable backlit characters: Personalize the keyboard to better fit with the rest of your computer and gaming equipment, and easily locate keys—even in the dark.
- Twelve fully programmable G-keys with three macros per key: Program up to 36 single keypresses or complex macros; use the MR key to record new macros on-the-fly.
- Multi-key input: Use up to five keys at once to perform multiple complex actions.
- Game/desktop mode: Disable the Windows/Context Menu keys so they won’t interrupt your game if pressed accidentally
- Two powered Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports: Transfer data to and from peripherals—such as MP3 players and flash drives—while also charging battery-powered devices.
- Intelligent cable management: Keep mouse, headset, and other cords out of the way by routing them through channels on the underside of the keyboard.
- Instant media access: Use the convenient one-touch controls for volume and media playback.
All information courtesy of Logitech @ //www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keyboards/keyboard/devices/4956&cl=us,en