Kingwin Thermal Center TC-02BK ReviewFormer staff writer - March 10, 2003
Category: Storage / Hard Drives, Hard Drive Cooling
IntroductionWe've seen our fair share of thermal monitors in the past, and one thing is for sure, no two have been exactly the same. Today, we'll be taking a look at another thermal monitor, the Kingwin Thermal Center. With three thermal probes and three fan speed monitors, the Kingwin Thermal Center doesn't appear to be the most sophisticated thermal monitor out there, but it does have one unique quality, it automatically adjusts fan speeds based on temperatures recorded from the associated thermal probe.
- Automatically control the speed of 3 ventilation fans.
- Three high sensitive thermal detectors.
- Whole aluminum chassis and bracket.
- White background illumination light for LCD display.
- Fashion, solid, and elegant design.
- Time, HDD and power indicator icons.
- Three 3-pin ventilator extension wires.
- One Y-type 4-pin DC input wire.
Dimension: 2 11/16"(69 mm)D x 5 13/16"(148 mm)W x 1 5/8"(42 mm)H
Input: DC 12V + DC 5V
Output: DC 12V + 5V x 3 set.
Heat point detector length: 33 7/16"(850 mm)L
Extension fan wire length: 20 7/8(530 mm)L
LCD visual area: 13/16"(18 mm)H x 2 9/16"(64 mm)L