GMC H-80 Case Reviewjlqrb -
» Discuss this article (2)
To cool the internal components, the H-80 uses four included case fans that bring in cool air from the front and side of the case and exhaust the hot air at the top and rear. This set-up should ensure that there is plenty of air-flow throughout the case and due to this constant flow of air, the hot internal areas such as the CPU, chipset and GPU should see a reduction in temperature at both idle and load. To read the temperature levels I will be using HWMontior before and after some stress testing and uploading the results into the graphs below, so we can judge the cooling performance to other cases from different companies.
- CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955
- Motherboard: ASUS M4A79T Deluxe AM3
- Memory Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600 9-9-9-27
- Nvidia GTX260 Core 216
- Power Supply: Zalman 750 Watt modular power supply
- Hard Drive: Seagate 750GB 7200.11
- OS: Windows Vista Ultimate
- Case: GMC H-80
The GMC H-80 was right in line with the other cases in terms of cooling performance.