eVGA X58 3X SLI ReviewZertz -
» Discuss this article (7)
Based on Intel X58/ICH10R chipset
Supports Intel Core i7 Processors
133 Mhz QPI Memory
6 x 240-pin DIMM sockets
Triple Channel DDR3
Maximum of 12GB of DDR3 1600MHz+ (SZ1A BIOS) Expansion Slot
1 x PCIe x16, 1 x PCIe x8/x16, 1 x PCIe x8, 1 x PCIe x1, 2 x PCI
2 x 32-bit PCI, support for PCI 2.1
1 x UltraDMA133
9 x Serial ATA 300MB/sec with support for RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 0+1, RAID5, JBOD
1 x Floppy disk drive connector
8 Channel High Definition
2 x 10/100/1000
1 x PS2 Keyboard
1 x Serial Ports
12 x USB2.0 ports (4 external + 8 internal headers)
Audio connector (Line-in, Line-out, MIC)
FireWire 1394A (1 external, 1 header)
ATX Form Factor
Length: 12.0in - 304.8mm
Width: 9.6in - 243.6mm
- EVGA VDroop Control: Stabilizes voltages and ensures maximum stability when overclocking
- EVGA E-LEET tuning utility: Quick access to overclocking controls without going into the BIOS
- EVGA EZ Voltage: Gives hardcore overclockers quick access to reading voltage levels
- Onboard Debug LED to view current CPU temperature.
- PCI Express® 2.0 / 1.1 Support: A standard plug and play interface providing easy-to-use connectivity for USB devices.
- USB 2.0 Support: Allows 500MB a lane or up to 8 GB/s at 16x speeds - allows for full support for new PCI-E 2.0 graphics cards.
- Serial ATA - II: Also known as SATA2, features a 3.0 Gbit/s transfer speed, faster than Standard Serial ATA.
- Solid Capacitors: Offers a longer lifespan, better stability when at high frequencies, can operate at higher temperatures, and no longer runs the risk of exploding.
- Active Heatsink:Consists of a fan and metal heatsink.
- 8 - Phase Power Design: For excellent power-stability, an 8 – Phase Power Design is used.
- On-Board Clear CMOS Button: An onboard clear CMOS button which allows you to easily clear your BIOS without moving a jumper.
- On-Board Power Button with Integrated Power Light: An onboard power button for easily powering on or off your system. Also shows a power indication light.
- On-Board Reset Button with Integrated HDD Activity Light: An onboard reset button for easily rebooting your system as well as gives current status of your HDD via an activity light.
- On-Board Diagnostics LED Readout: Helpful for when diagnosing a problem is needed.
- 2-Way SLI® Support: Feel free to turn up the eye candy and experience the performance of 2 Graphics Cards running together.
- 3-Way SLI® Support: Experience the amazing performance that only 3 Graphics Cards can deliver, a visual experience that will take you to the next level.
- Windows 2000™ Support
- Windows XP™ Support
- Windows Vista™ Support
- DDR3 Support: Full support for the latest in DDR technologies.
- Triple-Channel Support: Supports Triple-Channel memory configurations for extreme amounts of system memory bandwidth.
- Dual-Channel Support: Supports Dual-Channel memory configurations for increased amounts of system memory bandwidth.
- Intel® X58/ICH10R Chipset: This chipset supports Triple-Channel DDR3 system memory configurations as well as Intel® Core i7 (Socket 1366) support and NVIDIA® 2-Way and 3-Way SLI® support.
- Intel® Core i7 Support: With an integrated memory controller, Intel® Core i7 (Socket 1366) processors feature amazing performance for however you use your computer.
All information courtesy of eVGA @ //www.evga.com/products/moreinfo.asp?pn=132-BL-E758-A1&pwindow=specs&family=Motherboard%20Family