Etasis 850 Watt PSU ReviewSagittaria -
- P4 3.4e Socket 478 @ 4.1ghz
- Cooler Master Hyper 6 w/ 2x80mm
- Asus P4C800-E
- 2x1gb G.Skill “HZ” DDR500
- Sapphire X800XT PE w/ Artic Cooler Silencer 4 @555/610
- 2xIDE Western Digital and 2xSATA Western Digital (Hybrid RAID-0) + WD 80gb
- Apevia X-Pleasure w/ 2x120mm and 2x80mm (Chemning Variant)
- Etasis ET 850
- Creative Audigy 2 ZS
- NEC 3550A + Pioneer A06
Installing the PSU is relatively simple, just slide it into your PSU bay, screw it in with the included screws, and plug everything in. Easy!
However, since this PSU is abnormally long, I ran into some clearance issues.
The PSU barely fits and if it were another 2cm longer, it wouldn't have fit without having to move something. Measure before you buy!
I proceeded to plug everything in. Since Etasis were too lazy to make a detachable 24 pin connector, I had to go out and buy an ugly converter.
Yuck! Etasis - it isn't that hard to spend an extra couple of cents to include a detachable connector. Other than that, installation was a breeze. All the cables are flexible and can make a 180 degree turn in a snap.
Specifications are next!