ECS G33T-M2 MicroATX MotherboardMakaveli - August 6, 2007
» Discuss this article (0)
The game tests that we use are as follows:
- Far Cry
- Flight Simulator X
- Call of Duty 2
- Quake 4
- Need For Speed: Most Wanted
The first game that we'll run is Far Cry. This is an older first person shooter that can still push a video card, or in this case, onboard video. We'll be reporting the average frames per second on this test.
The program that we'll be using is Hardware OC Benchmarking Utility version 1.8 with the following settings.
- Maximum quality option, Direct3D renderer
- Level: Volcano, demo: Volcano.tmd
- Pixel shader: model 2.0b
- Anti-aliasing: 4×
- Anisotropic filtering: 8×
- HDR: disabled
- Geometry Instancing: disabled
- Normal-maps compression: disabled
With the first test, you can see that the G33T-M2 did only a few frames better than its competitor.