Project Danger Den Water Box Plus Case (Part 4)ccokeman - August 30, 2007
» Discuss this article (15)
- New Lightweight Black Delrin/Acetal Top
- Compatible with Reference Design 8800 GTS Video Cards (BFG, EVGA, XFX, PNY, etc).
- Compatible with 320MB and 640MB versions
- Uses the Additional RAM Pad mounting point for maximum mounting contact
- Lower profile design to allow use of PCI slots on the top side of the block
- New hold down design to allow the use of the PCI slot on the backside of the card.
- Cools all heat generating points on the card - GPU, RAM, VoltageRegulators, I/O Chip
- Complete Block Assembled with Polycarbonate Top, and Gaskets
- High Flow G 1/4 1/2" or 3/8" OD Fittings and additional SLI Fitting
- Prepped for SLI Design
- Just one Inlet and Outlet for complete cooling
- Low flow restriction low pressure drop
- Stainless Steel Hold Downs
- Hand Lapped
- Pressure tested before shipment
- Ships with Hold Down Materials, Thermal Pads, and Ceramique.
- Please leak test 24hrs upon receipt.
- Never reuse Air Heatsink Thermal Pads just use the supplied ceramique on the RAM and GPU
Now that we have seen all of the components that we have chosen to use for our water cooling buildup, we can move on to the installation, final build up, and testing of our components pre and post water cooling. This way, we can validate the performance numbers given to us by Danger Den. I can't wait. Please stay tuned for the final installment of this series here at OverclockersClub.com.