Project Danger Den Water Box Plus Case (Part 4)ccokeman - August 30, 2007
» Discuss this article (15)
Included with the block are a set of detailed instructions so that you cannot go wrong with the installation of the CPU block onto the motherboard of choice. You will notice that the instructions are not specific to this product but are for CPU blocks in general. The contents of the package include everything you will need to get this block mounted, from the studs and springs, to the nylon washers and knurled nuts to secure it to the board.
The mounting hardware is included to take care of any platform that this block will be used on. There are springs and spacers for socket 939 processor boards, as well as the correct spring and washer combination for our project. Danger Den even sent us a tube of Artic Silver Ceramique for use on the project.
- Complete Block Assembled with Top and O-ring
- Universal chrome mounting plate and clear lucite top
- 100% Copper 110!
- #1 Accelerator Plate
- High Flow 1/2" or 3/8" OD Fittings
- Stainless Steel Hold Down
- Machined Lapped and polished beyond 1200 grit
- Pressure tested before shipment to 85psi