CoolIT Vantage Advanced Liquid Cooler Reviewccokeman -
» Discuss this article (0)
- CoolIT CPU FHE (Fluid Heat Exchanger) Copper Micro-Channel
- Universal Retention System
- Out of the box support provided for Intel 775, 1156, 1366 and AMD AM2, AM2+, AM3 sockets.
- CoolIT Pump: Quiet, compact, long life Ceramic bearing CFF1 pump Life Cycle: 50,000 Hours MTTF
- CoolIT Coolant: CoolIT Systems low toxicity with anticorrosion/anti fungal additives
- CoolIT Radiator: Custom engineered for low noise high heat dissipation
- CoolIT Fan: High reliability, Quiet 12V Speed: 1100 - 2,500 RPM (low to high regulation)
- CoolIT CPU Thermal Grease: CoolIT Systems Pro A.T.C. (Advanced Thermal Compound)
- CoolIT Fan Node: Three standard 3 or 4 pin fan headers that can auto detect a variety of third-party fans.Â Integrated Red-Green LEDÂ as well as an external RGB LED header and one temperature sensor header allowing for remote temperature detection.
- Operations Modes (User Selectable): Three cooling performance modes quiet, performance, and full.
- CoolIT 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
All information Courtesy of CoolIT @ //www.coolitsystems.com/index.php/en/vantage.html