Coolit ECO A.L.C. Reviewccokeman - April 12, 2010
» Discuss this article (31)
- CoolIT CPU FHE (Fluid Heat Exchanger)
- CoolIT Proprietary Pump
Quiet, compact, long life CFF1 pump
Life Cycle: 50,000 Hours MTTF
- CoolIT Coolant
CoolIT Systems low toxicity with anticorrosion/
anti fungal additives
- CoolIT Radiator
Custom engineered for low noise high heat dissipation
- CoolIT Fan
High reliability, Quiet 12V
Speed: 1800 RPM MAX
- CoolIT CPU Thermal Grease
CoolIT Systems Pro A.T.C.
(Advanced Thermal Compound)
- CoolIT 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- A Revolutionary Leap in Design that Delivers Industry Leading Reliability, Performance and Value
- The ECO Advanced Liquid Cooling (A.L.C.) system is an elegantly engineered ultra low profile thermal solution positioned at an economical price point.
- CoolIT’s engineers have focused on offering a superior propriatary cooling technology that delivers the ultimate performance in a compact design.
- The whisper quiet ECO cooler is widely compatible with the majority of PC cases featuring a 120mm fan and can be installed in 3 easy steps.
- CoolIT’s selection and design of each component has been scrutinized to ensure the ECO provides industry leading performance and reliability resulting in the ultimate maintenance free cooling solution.
All information courtesy of Coolit @ http://www.coolitsystems.com/index.php/eco.html