Cooler Master Aero 7 Lite CPU Cooler ReviewFormer staff writer -
Category: CPU Cooling
Price: $21 USD
Greetings. Today we'll be looking at another iteration of Cooler Master's popular 'Aero' line with the very unique blower fan. The Aero 7 Lite is an "Aluminum extrusion with copper inserted" type heatsink. The idea is that the copper draws more heat from the CPU die, and the aluminum disperses it. Those of you familiar with HSFs will be familiar with this concept. The benefits of this design is that while the temperatures may be slightly higher then an all-Cu design, the heatsink itself will be significantly lighter. And with that done, we move on to examine the heatsink!
Since Cooler Master's establishment in 1992, the company has been dedicated to designing, researching, developing and manufacturing cooling systems for personal computers. Today, Cooler Master has already gained a reputation as one of the world's top suppliers of CPU cooling systems. Even though Cooler Master is ISO 9001 certified, the best proof of high quality standard is derived from the type of customers that we serve. You will find Cooler Master thermal solutions inside the computers of companies like AMD, Epson, Fujitsu, HP, Microsoft, NEC, nVidia, Samsung, Sony, Siemens and a myriad of other respected brands worldwide.
- Socket Type Socket A, 370, 462
- Heat Sink Dimension 60 x 80 x 45 mm
- Heat Sink Material Aluminum with Copper Cylinder Insertion
- Fan Dimension 80 x 80 x 70 mm
- Fan Speed 1900~3500 rpm
- Fan Airflow 10.9~20.9 CFM
- Fan Air Pressure 2.9~10.7mm H2O
- Bearing Type Dual ball bearing
- Blower's newest design let the cooler able to blow towards the center of the heat sink.
- More powerful blowers produce larger air pressure than traditional axial fans.
- External fan speed adjustment on PCI and 3 1/2" bracket allows user to set the desire fan rpm (1900~3500) without opening up the chassis.
- Improved clip for easy installation.