Cool IT Systems Ram FanFormer staff writer - April 16, 2007
The RAM Fan is very simple to install. Find your RAM and slide the cooler over the RAM very gently, until it is seated. Next, plug in the three prong fan attachment onto an empty fan slot on your motherboard, or purchase a 3 to 4 pin connector and plug it into a Molex connection. When you turn on your system, the RAM Fan will light up with a blue LED.
- Provides direct air flow to cool RAM and motherboard components.
Simple to Install:
- Simply clips onto all standard DIMMs.
- Plugs into any available fan header.
Cools the RAM:
- Eliminates any risk of your RAM overheating.
- Provides the ultimate in overclockability.
Cools Motherboard Components:
- Provides direct airflow across the motherboard to cool heat sensitive components like the chipsets and voltage regulators.
Size: 60x60x10 mm
Airflow: 17.74 CFM
Speed: 4200 RPM