Cooler Master Gladiator 600 Reviewairman -
» Discuss this article (0)
To test the Cooler Master Gladiator 600, temperatures will be recorded of the CPU, GPU, chipset, hard drives, and the overall system temperature during load and idle phases. Load will be simulated by Prime95 small FFTs and HD tune for 1 hour with maximum temperatures recorded by RealTemp, and the GPU load will be the maximum value recorded by Rivatuner after five loops of 3DMark06’s Canyon Flight test. Fan configuration is front and side (bottom position) 120mm intakes and top and rear exhausts. The data collected will have the same fan configuration with top exhaust if applicable.
- Processor: Intel i7 920
- Motherboard: MSI Eclipse SLI
- Memory: Mushkin HP3 12800 7-7-7-20
- Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 8800GTS 320MB
- Power Supply: Mushkin 800w Modular Power Supply
- Hard Drive: Seagate 1TB SATA
- Optical Drive: Lite-on DVD-RW
- OS: Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit
- Ambient Temperature: 25° Celsius
- Inwin Metal Suit GD
- Cooler Master Elite 310
The Gladiator 600 outperformed all the other cases in all the tests by a few degrees except for the hard drive test, which was surprisingly taken by the Elite 310. The rest of the results were rather flat, most likely due to the extra fans used during testing. On the next page, I'll wrap this up.