Cirago Smart Mobile StoragePropane - August 23, 2007
» Discuss this article (0)
No configuration is needed on the newer systems (Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Mac OS X, etc), as the device is plug and play. The LCD screen on the device will light up with different images when a certain function is being used.
When a transfer is occuring, a progress bar and counter can be seen in the bottom center of the LCD screen. When the device is tilted, as in most of these pictures, the LCD display looks pretty good. However, when looking at the LCD head on, the information fades and it is very hard to read (like the image on the right).
When the Smart Mobile is plugged in on a Windows PC, the standard "what would you like to do with these files" question is asked. Also, 3 removable devices are recognized under XP. These devices correspond to the three card readers on the device. In addition, the hard drive will show up under the hard drive listing, giving you access to all data on the drive itself.
- Supports Compact Flash type I / II, Micro Drive, Memory Stick, MS Duo Adapter, MS Pro Duo Adapter, Multi Media Card, Secure Digital, Smart Media, XD Picture
- 2.5" HDD Storage Media
- USB 2.0 Interface
- LCD Display with blue backlight
- 5v/120mAh re-chargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- 1.5 hours use / recharge time
- 2Mb/sec copy speed
- Read:26Mb/sec Write:16Mb/sec with computer
- FAT16/32 File System
- Supports the following Operating Systems
- Windows XP, ME, 2000 (NOT 2000 SP1/2)
- Win 98 with driver
- Linux kernel 2.4 or above
- Mac 10.1.3 or above
- Size: 3"x4.5"x0.75"
- Weight: 5oz (without HDD)