Chaintech ZNF3-150 ZENITH Motherboard ReviewFormer staff writer -
When the UPS delivered the motherboard’s box to my house, I was amazed at the size of the box. I opened the brown box expecting to find a ton of bubble wrap or styrofoam peanuts, but to my surprise there were actually very little of each. Inside the big brown box was a huge shinny box inside of which was Chaintech’s motherboard. - The shine is caused by the reflection and angle of the room and camera lights, it's not really as multicolored as it looks.
Opening Chaintech’s box I soon found out why such a huge box was used. There was a ton of stuff in here. I expected motherboard, user guide, and a few of the common motherboard accessories. Boy was I wrong. Chaintech includes just about everything except for the kitchen sink.
Included in the package is:
- Chaintech Zenith ZNF3-150 Motherboard (duh)
- Zenith CBox3 Front Panel
- Zenith CBox3 Front Panel Plates
- Chaintech Multimedia Card (CMC7.1)
- Fiber Optic SPDIF Cable for Chaintech Multimedia Card
- 4 Head Screwdriver
- 2x Phillips heads
- 2x Flat Heads
- 2x Orange Rounded IDE Cables
- 1x Orange Rounded Floppy Cable
- 4x Orange Serial ATA (SATA) Cables
- 2x 2-Headed SATA Power Cables
- Rear Plate For Case
- Colored Plate Sticker
- Tube of thermal compound
- Zip Ties
- Chaintech Case Badge
- Multi-Language User Guide
- Setup Poster
- DigiDoc Error Code Sticker
- 6 Disk Clear Plastic CD Case w/ 2x Driver/Software Disk
- Software Value Pack
- Symantec's Norton AntiVirus 2003 - Popular antivirus software.
- Image It - System backup software.
- ProMagic 6.0 - System recovery software.
- Driver Disk
- nVidia Driver Package
- Audio Driver
- Gigabit LAN Driver
- SATA Driver
- Chaintech DigiDoc System Monitoring Utility
- WinCenima Pro
- InterVideo WinDVD 4
- InterVideo WinRip
As you can see, there is a lot a bit of stuff there. Lots of stuff = good thing. :p