Thermaltake Armor Extreme Edition Quad FX Case ReviewFormer staff writer - September 25, 2007
» Discuss this article (8)
- AMD 64 Quad FX 70
- Asus L1N64-SLI WS
- 4GB Mushkin XP2 9200
- Mushkin 650W Enhanced PSU (Not pictured)
- Seagate Baracuda 750 GB SATA Hard Drive
- Thermaltake Armor Extreme Quad Fx Case
- XFX 8800 GTS 320mb XXX Edition Video Card
- Razer Barracuda Sound Card
- Vista 64 Bit OS
- DirectX 10
- BenQ FP222WH Monitor
- NEC 18x DVD+/-r DVD Player
The temperatures below will reflect the temperatures measured at idle and 100% load, at both stock speed and with an overclock of 225 X 13. All measurements will be taken in Celcius. The top graphs will be at stock speeds and the bottom graphs will be at overclocked speeds.
Hard Drive temperatures were taken with the hard drive in both the front hard drive bay and the top hard drive bay. There were no variations in temperatures between stock and overclocked speeds.
Hard Drive temps are actually lower in the Armor Extreme case than they were when I reviewed the Kandalf LCS, which except for the front Bezel is the same chassis.