Arctic Cooling Accelero S1 & Turbo Module ReviewMakaveli - September 26, 2007
» Discuss this article (4)
In order to test both of these products, I will test the idle and load temperatures of the Accelero alone and then with the Turbo Module. All temperatures are in Celsius, and lower is better in all tests. To achieve the load for the video cards, I’ll be running the graphically intense 3DMark06 benchmark three times in a row. I did try overclocking the system and slightly overclocking the GPU, but there weren't any noteworthy results.
- Intel E6600 Core 2 Duo CPU
- Abit IN9-32 MAX Wi-Fi Motherboard
- 2GB (2 x 1GB) Crucial Ballistix DDR2 1066
- eVGA GeForce 7950GT KO Video Card
- Western Digital 160GB SATA Hard Drive
- Cooler Master 750watt Power Supply
- Enermax Chakra Full Tower Case
- Windows XP Pro SP2
The results when both the Arctic Cooling Accelero S1 and Arctic Cooling Turbo Module are paired up will be titled "Turbo Module".
Wow! These results are astonishing. A 28C drop from stock to the Accelero S1 paired with the Turbo Module under load? I'm simply blown away...