ECS A790GXM-AD3 Reviewd3bruts1d , ajmatson -
- Socket AM3 socket for AMD Phenom™ II processors
- High-performance HyperTransport 3.0 CPU Interface
- Support transfer rate up to 5200 mega-transfers per second
- Note: This board supports CPU up to 140W TDP only; you can refer to AMD website to check your CPU.
- AMD® 790GX & AMD® SB750
- North Bridge: AMD® 790GX
- South Bridge: AMD® SB750
- On Chip (AMD 790GX-based with ATI™ Radeon HD3300 graphics )
- Integrated DirectX 10 graphics processor
- Dual-channel DDR3 memory architecture
- 4 x 240-pin DDR3 DIMM socket support up to 32GB*
*(Due to the DRAM maximum size is 2GB at present, the memory maximum size we have tested is 8GB)
- Support DDR3 up to 1333/1066 DDR3 SDRAM
*(Due to AMD CPU spec limitation, please refer to Memory QVL for more information)
- 2 x PCI Express Gen 2.0 x16 slots
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
- 2 x PCI slots
- Support by AMD SB750
2 x Ultra DMA 100/66/33 devices
6 x Serial ATAII 3.0Gb/s devices
RAID0, RAID1, RAID5, RAID 10 configuration
- Support by JMB 361
1 x eSATA
|- Realtek ALC888 8-channel audio CODEC
- Compliant with HD audio specification
|- Realtek RTL 8111C Gigabit Fast Ethernet NIC|
Rear Panel I/O
|- 1 x PS/2 keyboard & PS/2 mouse connectors
- 1 x D-sub(VGA)
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x RJ45 LAN connector
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 1 x Audio port (Line-in,4x Line-out, Mic_in)
- 1 x Clear_CMOS button
- 1 x eSATA
- 6 x USB ports
Internal I/O and Headers
|- 1 x 24-pin ATX Power Supply connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power Connector
- 1 x 4-pin power connector for VGA card
- 1 x 4-pin CPU_FAN connector
- 1 x 3-pin SYS_FAN connector
- 1 x 3-pin PWR_FAN connector
- 1 x 3-pin NB_FAN connector
- 1 x Power on button
- 1 x Reset button
- 1 x IDE connector
- 1 x Speaker header
- 1 x Front panel switch/LED header
- 1 x Front panel audio header
- 1 x SPDIF out header
- 1X Power on LED (Green light)
- 6 x Serial ATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 3 x USB 2.0 headers support additional 6 USB ports
|- AMI BIOS with 8Mb SPI Flash ROM
- Supports Plug and Play, STR/STD, Hardware monitor, Multi Boot, DMI
- Support ECS M.I.B II Utility
CPU voltage adjustable
Memory voltage adjustable
NB Chipset Voltage Adjustable
SB Chipset Voltage Adjustable
HT Voltage Adjustable
External Clock Adjustable
Multiple Frequency Adjustable
|- ATX Size, 305mm*244mm|
- Certified For Windows Vista
The latest generation Microsoft O.S., delivers better personal productivity and digital entertainment on your PC through its improved reliability, security, and performance.
- AMD Game! READY
The motherboard passed AMD tests and verifies key hardware for worry-free compatibility with platforms and components to ensure functionality with the latest, most popular PC games.
- AMD Phenom II
With the state-of-the-art technology, AMD’s next generation processor, AMD Phenom II, enables the power of platform solutions for gaming, multitasking, and digital entertainment with outstanding performance and energy efficiency
- All Solid Capacitors
ECS’s All-Solid-Capacitors design brings the great benefit of better durability to users. Better conductivity and heat resistance can be expected as well thus the system stability can be assured under critical conditions.
- Socket AM3
The latest socket AM3 supports AMD’s AM3 processors which have featured the integrated memory controller for DDR3 memory that provides much higher bandwidth to enhance the overall system performance.
- AMD Overdrive
The AMD OverDrive™ utility provides advanced system monitoring and amazing overclocking control options which allow users to directly tune the system performance in real-time under windows operation system.
- M.I.B II
ECS’s exclusive BIOS tweaking utility, M.I.B. II (Motherboard Intelligent BIOS II), which has gathered all options of overclocking in a single page, provides higher voltage capability for helping users to achieve better overclocking results.
The highly scalable Hyper Transport 3.0 is capable to provide incredible bandwidth of the system bus up to 20.8GB/s which would dramatically elevate the efficiency of computing performance.
- Supports 140W CPU
Mainbords support 140W CPU processors
- Dual DDR3 1333
Doubles the bandwidth of your system memory up to 21.0GB/s and pumps up the system performance at lower power.
- ATI CrossFire X
The technology not only combines multi-GPU and motherboard power that soars into a new dimension of graphics capability, but also delivers the highest image quality and screen resolutions, even with the most demanding 3D titles.
The interface supports existing high-definition video formats(720p, 1080i, and even 1080p), plus multi-channel digital audio on a single cable. Combination with HDCP, provides a secure audio/video interface that meets the security requirements of content providers and systems operators.
Maximizes your system performance by selecting from these overclocking options:
(1) Flexible voltage adjustments
(2) Adjustable ratio and Freq