Crucial Ballistix Tracer PC2-8500 DDR2 1066MHz (2 x 1GB) RAMMakaveli - June 28, 2007
» Discuss this article (4)
CacheMem: In this test, we'll gauge the Ballistix's read/write spead at DDR2 800 and DDR2 1066. Higher is better.
Far Cry: For this game, we'll be using the Hardware OC 1.8 benchmarking program and the scoring will be in FPS, so higher is better.
- Maximum quality option, Direct3D renderer
- Level: Volcano, demo: Volcano.tmd
- Pixel shader: model 2.0b
- Anti-alising: 4×
- Anisotropic filtering: 8×
- HDR: disabled
- Geometry Instancing: disabled
- Normal-maps compression: disabled
It's clear that the Ballistix's does much better at its stock rating of DDR2 1066.