Thank you for your interest in joining the OCC team. We do not have openings for our team at this time, but please feel free to apply for future consideration.
- Responsible person
- English composition skills
- Must have at least a 4.0MP camera as well as a tripod
- Must have a LOT of free time as writing a decent review can't be done quickly
- You must have a new, powerful system. Anything less than an AMD AM2 or Intel Core 2 Duo need not apply.
- Having more than one system is preferred
- Read the rest of the requirements here
We are looking for talented & creative technical writers that have natural ability to put their thoughts into words. These people will be required to follow strict guidelines and procedures while conducting reviews and must be able to work under a deadline. Applicants with prior experience in writing and conducting benchmarks are preferred but not required.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to [email protected]
Once you have been selected, you will be required to conduct a "test review" to prove that your skills are up to the task. After going over your test review, we will evaluate your performance and make a decision at that point on whether or not you will join the OCC team.
Do you have an interest in hardware, software, gaming, social media, and everything else technology related? Do you find yourself spending hours a day reading news sites and blogs? Would you like to write for Overclockers Club? Now is your chance! We are looking for responsible, talented and driven people to join our incredible team.
- Be able to contribute to the news on a regular basis. Preferably 5+ posts per week.
- Be able to work individually or with a team.
- Be proficient in English, or at least have the ability to fake it decently with the use of spell check and a thesaurus. ;)
- Be able to summarize articles from other sites in your own words.
- Be able to take criticism from fellow editors, members, and guests.
News Editors are encouraged to write about any technology related item that interest them. Some key areas include:
- Gadgets & Gizmos
- Gaming (including consoles)
- Networking & Security
- Social Media / Social Networking
- Technology News & Politics
News Editors are paid (cash and new hardware) quarterly based on performance, quality of articles, and interest generated by articles. All articles posted to Overclockers Club become property of Overclockers Club, and may not be reposted without prior authorization.
Interested candidates should email [email protected]. Please include your full name, forum name, a short bio or resume, and a short example of your writing ability.
Selected applicants will be placed on a 5 ï¿½ 10 day trial period. This will allow us to further evaluate your performance and effectiveness on the team.
If you aren't interested in the job above, you can still help out! Here are a couple things you can do:
- Help in the forums
- Submit news!
Helping in the forums
If you have a lot of computer knowledge, why not share it? There are all kinds of computer related questions asked in our forums each and everyday. We have an excellent forum and it has a lot of cool features, many of them are feature automatically given to you after you have been a member so long. Surf on over to our forums and give your expertise. After a given amount of time we might even make you a moderator!
Have you found some breaking news that you think OCC might be interested in? Feel free to send an email to our team with the news title and link of where you found it. Once established as "good" news, it will probably be posted on our main site for hundreds of thousands of people to read!