First Orcs Must Die! 2 DLC, Fire & Water, Coming WednesdayCategory: Gaming
Posted: August 27, 2012 09:06AM
The first DLC for tower defense game Orcs Must Die! 2 arrives in just two days. Referred to as a booster pack, "Fire & Water" adds three new levels, three new Endless Mode conversions, new enemies, new traps, and a new bonus skull definition. Here are the exact details straight from developer Robot Entertainment:
- New Levels to Defend – The fight for survival isn’t over yet! Battle your way through three exciting new levels in single-player or co-op – Traffic Jammed, Double Decker, and The West Wing.
- New Endless Mode Conversions – Think you’ve mastered Endless Mode? Think again! The Fire & Water booster pack features three new Endless Mode level conversions to hold your ground on – The Library, Double Decker, and The West Wing.
- Terrifying New Enemies – Prepare for a whole new challenge when you face off against the harrowing new Fire and Water Elementals!
- Exciting New Traps – Add some deadly new defenses to your Spellbook with the Web Spinner, Ceiling Darts, and the Floor Portal!
- New Bonus Skull Definition – Can you hold the invading monsters at bay without traps? Prove your mettle by playing exclusively with weapons and you’ll add another bonus skull to the pile at the end of each level.
Fire & Water will be available on Steam this Wednesday for a mere $4.99. All images below courtesy of Robot Entertainment.