Our Top News Stories For The WeekCategory: OCC News
Posted: July 18, 2010 01:58PM
Our top story last week was the information concerning tech website Guru3D stealing copyrighted work from another tech site Benchmark Reviews. Thankfully, also topping out the list this week was the brilliant social media marketing campaign by Old Spice, maybe they can help clean up Guru3D's act. Intel had the most items this week as we discussed its quarterly profits and the Sandy Bridge chips.
Here are the stories our members found most interesting:
- Guru3D Disgraced as it Steals Copyrighted Work from Benchmark Reviews
- Upcoming Intel Sandy Bridge Chips to be Core i3/i5/i7 2000 Series
- Intel Posts Best Quarterly Profits Ever
- Consumer Reports Confirm iPhone 4 Antenna Issues
- Bye-bye Blockbuster?
- Video Games Make an Appearance in the Supreme Court
- ASUS' Dual-Fermi GPU Card Pushes Limits of Sanity
- Logitech Launches New 5.1 Speakers
- Social Networking is Great for Marketing
- Google Wants to Make App Creation Easier