Mozilla Firefox 3.0.6 Released
An update to Mozilla Firefox has just been released. Here are the changes in Firefox 3.0.6 according to the release notes:
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- In previous versions of Firefox, some users experienced a problem where parts of the screen were not properly displaying after Firefox was open for long periods of time.
- Improved the ability for scripted commands (including those included in popular extensions like Adblock Plus) to work properly with plugins. (bug 438830)
- Removed the client user ID from crash reports.
- Fixed issues with the display of some Indic scripts.