Another nice set of reviews for this Wednesday Afternoon edition of our affiliates roundup. There are a couple of motherboards hitting testing platforms, with Neoseeker putting the high end ASUS Blitz Extreme through its paces. Bjorn3D looks at the rather more run of the mill Jetway 966DAG. We all know that Arctic Silver has been the established favourite in the thermal paste market for a long time now, but can Ai Technology's Cool Silver persuade you to change your mind? TweakNews finds out. Also on review benches around the web are the GMC R-2 Toast Case, Super Talent DDR3 memory, Mvix's Hi-Definition wireless media player and a flash drive from Corsair. Use the links below to check out the full reviews.
- Asus Blitz Extreme Motherboard @ Neoseeker
- Super Talent W1866UX2G8 DDR3-1866 Memory @ PCStats
- GMC R-2 Toast PC Case @ ThinkComputers
- Mvix Wireless Hi-Definition Media Player @ TweakTown
- Ai Technology Cool Silver Thermal Grease @ TweakNews
- Jetway 966PDAG Motherboard @ Bjorn3D
- Corsair Flash Padlock 2GB USB Drive @ OCModShop