OCC Affiliate Reviews: Sunday Edition
For the review roundup this weekend, we have a few interesting articles. TweakTown kick things off by comparing high speed DDR3 memory modules from Corsair and Super Talent, with the latter breaking the 2000MHz barrier. TweakTown also take a look at the latest set of ATI Catalyst Drivers, running on both XP and Vista systems. The verdict seems to be that you're better off sticking with the 7.8 drivers for now. There is a case reviewed, with Overclockers Online going over the Apevia X-Telstar, which fares reasonably well and 3DGameman examine Thermaltake's Big Water 760i cooling system. Things are rounded off with the guys over at TechARP asking the question "Do You Really Need Surround Sound?", coming to the conclusion that maybe you don't. Use the links below to check out the full articles.
- Corsair vs. Super Talent 1800MHz+ RAM @ TweakTown
- Apevia X-Telstar Case @ OverclockersOnline
- Thermaltake Bigwater 760i Water Cooling System @ 3DGameMan
- ATI Catalyst 7.9 Analysis - XP and Vista @ TweakTown
- Do You Really Need Surround Sound? @ TechARP