OCC News: OverclockersClub begins Day Four at CES!Category: Video Cards, Motherboards, CPU's, Cases, Memory, Networking, Internet, Optical Drives, Sound Cards, Power Supplies, Cooling, Operating Systems, Mobile, Gaming, Manufacturers, Input Devices, Monitors, Speakers/Headphones, OCC News, Music / Video Players, Software, Digital Photography/Video, Prebuilts, Storage / Hard Drives
Posted: January 11, 2007 04:07PM
Click HERE to discuss any products or news from CES in the OCC Forums and to see a complete listing of all the CES updates. - sdy284 *News Editor*
Products Added to the OCC at CES Article as of 5:00pm (cst):
- Ultra Products Introduces High-End Carbon Fiber Case at This Year's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas
1/11/07 (7:00pm) - CES Update:
A lot of news from the Coolermaster booth today.
- Think those fancy Lian Li cases are expensive? Well how about paying $899 for a case? Thats the going rate for Coolermaster's new "Smooth Creations Special Edition" case
- Coolermaster is also coming out with a case built for hot-swapping up to 4 hard drives as well as an external hard drive enclosure that is made for hot swapping.
- In addition to the SLI water cooling solutions for the 7 series nVidia cards, Coolermaster was also showing off fanless GPU and CPU cooling!.
- The fanless CPU cooler, called the Gemini is big enough for 2x120mm fans. You can expect load temps of 45°C with NO FANS and 32°C with one 120mm fan!